Wednesday, March 17, 2010

6th Annual EU Debate 2009

The 6th Annual EU Debate took place at the Institute of Technology, Tralee on 27th of April 2009. The event provides a forum locally for discussion and debate on Ireland's EU membership. The event revolves around a student-led debate.
The motion for the 2009 debate was "This House believes that the Lisbon Treaty is dead".


Dorina O Iacov, Who participated in last's debate said:
"I am glad I have accepted to take part in the EU debate last year.
I have learned so much about EU and it's institutions and this involvement also gave me an opportunity to speak about my beliefs in regards to the overall benefit that EU had or didn't on Europe. I had a very informative and memorable night and met many local politicians.
I now have great memories."

No comments:

Post a Comment